Plan a Visit
Virtual & IN-Person Events & Visit Opportunities at naropa
Naropa University is unlike any other college or university in the country offering
a radically individualized education that allows you to not only explore your deepest
passions but also your most profound self.
Is Naropa part of your path? Schedule a virtual appointment and find out. We currently
- Virtual appointments with Admissions Counselors
- Virtual appointment with Student Financial Services
- Virtual Experience Naropa open houses
- In-person campus tours
Ways to Experience Naropa
Tours, Information Sessions, and Experience Naropa Days
- virtual Information Sessions
Naropa University is offering virtual information sessions by phone or video.
Information sessions are a great to get your questions answered and learn more about
academic offerings and other considerations such as life in Boulder and paying for
- Campus Tours
Tours of our Araphoe Campus are open!
In-person tours at Naropa have reopened! Join us in-person for a guided tour of our
beautiful Arapahoe campus, led by one of our admissions counselors.
- EXPERIENCE NAROPA OPEN HOUSE
Experience Naropa has gone virtual!
The Experience Naropa Virtual Open House offers a brief, engaging program where you'll
meet staff and faculty that are changing our world for the better. Come for the answers
to your questions and learn how a Naropa education will serve you now more than ever.
Join us for this special online event that will spark your curiosity and renew your
Top 10 Reasons to visit Naropa
- Because #snowboarding, #hiking, #climbing, #kayaking, #cycling.
- Because Boulder, Colorado, is an iconic college town filled with artists, seekers,
extreme athletes, visionaries, entrepreneurs, techies, professors, and characters
of all types.
- Because you will have the chance to experience the remarkable community that is Naropa.
- Because in Boulder you can’t swing a mala without hitting a yoga studio.
- Because on any given day you can eat vegan, paleo, locovore, gluten-free, organic,
Nepalese, Mexican, Italian, Vietnamese, Thai, Argentine, Creole, Japanese…should we
- Because the views of the Flatirons will melt your heart.
- Because you will meet people whose lives have been transformed.
- Because you can get a fair trade espresso, like, everywhere.
- Because the weather. Seriously. 300 annual days of sunshine.
- Because this may just be the place where you will find your authentic self.