Plan a (Virtual) Visit
Naropa is offering virtual events visit opportunities
Naropa University is unlike any other college or university in the country offering
a radically individualized education that allows you to not only explore your deepest
passions but also your most profound self.
Is Naropa part of your path? Schedule a virtual appointment and find out. We currently
- Virtual appointments with Admissions Counselors
- Virtual appointment with Student Financial Services
- Virtual Experience Naropa open houses
Ways to Experience Naropa
Tours, Information Sessions, and Experience Naropa Days
- Information Sessions
Naropa University is offering virtual information sessions by phone or video.
Information sessions are a great to get your questions answered and learn more about
academic offerings and other considerations such as life in Boulder and paying for
- Campus Tours
Campus tours are temporarily suspended due to Covid-19
With cases on the rise here in Colorado and the holidays fast approaching, we want
to ensure the safety of our community and our prospective students alike. Please check
back for updates on when in person campus tours will become available again. Thank
- EXPERIENCE NAROPA OPEN HOUSE
Experience Naropa has gone virtual!
The Experience Naropa Virtual Open House offers a brief, engaging program where you'll
meet staff and faculty that are changing our world for the better. Come for the answers
to your questions and learn how a Naropa education will serve you now more than ever.
Join us for this special online event that will spark your curiosity and renew your
Top 10 Reasons to visit Naropa
- Because #snowboarding, #hiking, #climbing, #kayaking, #cycling.
- Because Boulder, Colorado, is an iconic college town filled with artists, seekers,
extreme athletes, visionaries, entrepreneurs, techies, professors, and characters
of all types.
- Because you will have the chance to experience the remarkable community that is Naropa.
- Because in Boulder you can’t swing a mala without hitting a yoga studio.
- Because on any given day you can eat vegan, paleo, locovore, gluten-free, organic,
Nepalese, Mexican, Italian, Vietnamese, Thai, Argentine, Creole, Japanese…should we
- Because the views of the Flatirons will melt your heart.
- Because you will meet people whose lives have been transformed.
- Because you can get a fair trade espresso, like, everywhere.
- Because the weather. Seriously. 300 annual days of sunshine.
- Because this may just be the place where you will find your authentic self.