Housing & Residence Life
Naropa is dedicated to assisting students find and enjoy housing that provides healthy sustainable living, whether that’s in the residence halls or off-campus. Our two on-campus facilities both deliver support and programming designed to enhance the academic experience and build community. Naropa also provides support for students choosing to live off-campus, from providing help with finding a place or roommate, to providing help with opting into meal plans.
All full-time students under the age of 21 and with fewer than 30-semester credits are required to spend their first year in one of Naropa’s two residence halls. Students may be exempted for valid medical reasons, or if living with parents/guardians within a 40-mile radius of Boulder. Learn more about housing exemptions here.
Students not required to live in campus housing may apply to live on campus, however, space is limited so please apply as soon as possible.
- Apply for housing
- Learn more about living on campus at Snow Lion
- Learn more about living on campus at the 2333 Arapahoe Residence Hall
- View housing options & rates
- View important dates for incoming residents
Snow Lion Apartments and the 2333 Residence Hall also include free off-street parking, a free laundry facility, a small community meeting space and a meditation room.
Five staff members live on-site: four resident assistants (RA) and our Coordinator of Residence Life and Student Housing. The office for the coordinator is also located on site. A staff person is “on-duty” and available seven days a week.
Off-Campus Housing Resources
Students not required to live in campus housing can take advantage of Naropa’s off-campus housing resources, including the Naropa Off-Campus Housing database/website, which includes the following:
- Map-based search tools including school-district, RTD (transit) route information, and more with a wide variety of housing options
- The ability to create and view roommate profiles
- A resource section with valuable information on off-campus living such as roommate agreement templates, budgeting worksheets, questions to consider asking when touring properties, and more
- The ability to post and search for sublets