Meet the Admissions Team
Welcome to the Admissions Office! Our exceptional staff members are not only knowledgeable and experienced in their respective roles, but they also possess an unwavering enthusiasm for helping students embark on transformative academic journeys. Our team stands ready to guide you through every step of the admissions process, ensuring that your experience with us is as enriching as the education we offer.
Rachel Thompson works with:
- Prospective undergraduate students with a last name that starts with A-G.
- Prospective undergraduate students with the last name that starts with H-Z.
Olivia Phipps works with:
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Transpersonal Art Therapy Concentration
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Nature-Based Transpersonal Counseling Concentration
- MA in Ecopsychology
- MFA in Creative Writing & Poetics
- MFA in Creative Writing
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Mindfulness-Based Transpersonal Counseling Concentration(Residential & Low-Residency) (Interim)
Jeffrey Neering works with:
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Contemplative Psychotherapy & Buddhist Psychology Concentration (Interim)
- Master of Divinity (Residential & Low-Residency)
- MA in Yoga Studies
- MA in Somatic Counseling (Body Psychotherapy & Dance Movement Therapy)