Graduate Costs & Aid
Aligning Aspirations with Budgets
Naropa offers scholarships and graduate assistantships. More than 75% of our graduate students receive some form of federal or institutional aid.
Graduate Costs & Aid Resources
Costs Per Program
For All Programs
- Graduate students may borrow up to $20,500/year in Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans.
- Graduate students may be able to borrow a Federal Grad PLUS loan up to the total Cost of Attendance minus all other aid awarded (must credit qualify).
- Students may set up a Payment Plan to pay their tuition bill.
- Many students work part-time off and on campus. For available employment opportunities at Naropa University, visit the Graduate Assistantships webpage or submit a request for Student Employment to the financial aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students who previously participated in Americorps programs may be able to apply their education award voucher to their tuition bill. Also, students enrolled in degree programs requiring internships may be able to earn credit toward an Americorps education award.
Cost Per Program
- Contemplative Psychotherapy & Buddhist Psychology
- Mindfulness-Based Transpersonal Counseling
- Mindfulness-Based Transpersonal Counseling (Hybrid)
- Somatic Counseling: Body Psychotherapy
- Somatic Counseling: Dance/Movement Therapy
- Transpersonal Art Therapy
- Transpersonal Wilderness Therapy
- Creative Writing (Low-Residency)
- Creative Writing and Poetics
- Ecopsychology (Low-Residency)
- Master of Divinity (On-Campus & Low-Residency
- Yoga Studies (Low-Residency)