Boulder, Colorado, is the quintessential college town. But it’s also a great food city, mecca for extreme athletes, entrepreneurs, and spiritual seekers, and one of the most beautiful and progressive cities in America.
- Ranked the #1 Best College Town by Best College Reviews
- Ranked the Number One College Town in America by Business Insider!
THINGS TO DO IN BOULDER WHEN YOU’RE NOT STUDYING
- Boulder Farmer’s Market
- Afternoon Tea at the Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse
- Boulder Comedy Show
- Outdoor Yoga at Chautauqua Park
- Boulder International Fringe Festival
- Boulder PrideFest
- Boulder Philharmonic
- Boulder Ballet
- BolderBoulder 10K
- Pearl Street Mall
- Colorado Music Festival
- Thursday Night Bicycle Cruiser Ride
- Boulder Laptop Orchestra
- Boulder Creek (tubing!)
- Boulder Creek Path
- Eldora Mountain Resort
- Boulder Shambhala Center
- Colorado Shakespeare Festival
Align your values with your actions by volunteering in the community, taking Boulder buses, and taking action on issues you care about.
Oh, yes, and then there’s the simple matter of the Rocky Mountains in Naropa’s front yard where you can hike, ski, snowboard, climb, mountain bike, and, of course, meditate.
Elevation: 5,344 feet
25.6 miles from Denver, Colorado’s state capital
300 days of sunshine.