Please use online and digital resources as much as possible.
Read our Naropa Online Resources document to learn about accessing online library resources.
- Search for the item you would like to place on hold in Library Discovery Catalog
- When you have found the item, click on the title of the item to go into the item record page
- From there, to the right you will see the Place Hold button, click on it
- You will be prompted to log in; log in according depending on your user status. If you are Naropa student, faculty, or staff you will use your Naropa University username and password
- Choose your hold options, and click the Submit button. Your item is now on hold
- If you cannot log in, please contact email@example.com to receive help getting your account in working order and placing items on hold
ALLEN GINSBERG LIBRARY – MAIN BRANCH
Arapahoe Campus // 2130 Arapahoe Avenue
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
PARAMITA LIBRARY AND RESEARCH CENTER
Paramita Campus // 3285 30th Street
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m;
Fridays 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Located at the Northwest corner next to the cafe.
NALANDA ARTS LIBRARY
Nalanda Campus // 6287 Arapahoe Avenue
The Nalanda Library is closed until further notice.