Naropa Writing Center
The Naropa Writing Center's goal is to be an effective resource for all members of the Naropa community (students, staff, faculty, alumni) by providing a respectful, collaborative, and engaged learning environment for all writers. We hope to present writers with opportunities to learn through hands-on, interactive sessions; foster analytic thinking, reading, and writing; and facilitate a space where they may practice, experiment, and take risks without judgment, ultimately instilling confidence in their writing abilities and empowering them to make informed choices concerning any piece of writing.
The Naropa Writing Center is located on the second floor of Wulsin Hall in The Learning Commons, an alliance of campus resources that actively collaborate to support a student's journey toward self-discovery, academic success, and engaged action in the world.
Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Wulsin Hall, Second Floor
The Learning Commons
- Academic Calendar
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Contemplative Psychotherapy and Buddhist Psychology
- Mindfulness-Based Transpersonal Counseling
- Transpersonal Art Therapy
- Transpersonal Wilderness Therapy
- Somatic Counseling
- MFA Creative Writing and Poetics
- MFA Creative Writing (Low-Residency)
- Ecopsychology (Low-Residency)
- Yoga Studies (Low-Residency)
- Extended Campus
- Schools & Centers
- Courses Open to the Public
- Summer Writing Program
- Academic Affairs
- 21-22 Course Catalog