Three-Year Hybrid Program
First Year Required Intensive Dates, 2020/2021
2021 Summer Semester Start & Intensive Dates:
The program format is approximately 50% online and 50% intensives.
- May 17, 2021: One-day orientation (Virutal & Live)
- May 21-23, 2021: 3-day remote intensive (Virtual & Live)
- July 12-17, 2021: 6-day intensive (TBD if in-person or virtual)
- August 13th, 2021: End of semester
2021 Fall Semester Begins August 30
More details to come soon.
- Human Growth and Development
- Psychology of Meditation: Mindfulness Training
- Social & Multicultural Foundations
- Diagnostic Psychopathology
see all courses
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students demonstrate knowledge of core counseling curriculum.
- Students demonstrate proficiency in clinical counseling skills.
- Students demonstrate professional competence in counseling.
- Students demonstrate mindfulness skills in the context of counseling including present
moment awareness, non-judgment and compassionate interest in details of physical sensations,
emotions and thoughts.
- Students demonstrate familiarity with several models of Transpersonal Psychology and
their applications to counseling, including multicultural considerations.
- Students demonstrate increased knowledge, presence, warmth, and skill regarding their
utilization of awareness, choice, contact, and authenticity in the Gestalt approach
to mindfulness-based transpersonal counseling.