Low-Residency Degree Programs
Naropa University's low-residency degree programs afford you the flexibility to complete
coursework when and where it is most convenient for you. While most coursework can
be completed online, each low-residency degree program also includes required on-campus
- MA Ecopsychology - Deepen your understanding of human-nature relationships through the integration
of psychology and ecology
- MFA Creative Writing - Study the art and craft of creative writing in this distance mentorship program that offers students rigorous instruction in innovative
prose, poetry, and cross-genre forms as well as professional development in teaching
- MA Mindfulness-Based Transpersonal Counseling Hybrid - Through a combination of online coursework and on-campus intensives, this degree
is a 60-credit hour program that offers a theoretical grounding in transpersonal psychology,
rigorous clinical experience, and mindfulness training.
- Master of Divinity - Acquire the self-knowledge and skills necessary to lead and serve your community
- MA Religious Studies: Yoga Studies - Develop graduate-level expertise in the diverse array of teachings and practices
of yoga throughout history.
MA Buddhist Studies
- Personally engage in the meaningful, systematic study of Buddhism, integrated with
Each low-residency degree requires that students follow the procedures for admission
to Naropa University for the specific program. Please contact the admissions office for more information.