Executive Leadership Council
As part of strategic planning processes, Naropa revised its leadership structure to successfully move Naropa into the next fifty years. Formed in 2021, the Executive Leadership Council (ELC) represents a new leadership model, one that broadens leadership over strategic initiatives to include more significant involvement of academic and student support areas. The ELC is charged with the overall accountability for creating and implementing institutional initiatives.
The ELC members agree:
- To be active members of this strategic leadership team, which is charged with guiding the university to achieve the future vision of Naropa.
- To serve as role models in living our vision, mission, and values and incorporating diversity of ideas, perspectives, locations, and culture into everything we do.
- To put university purpose and vision first.
- To serve as leaders for the whole university in addition to own functions: guiding by example and communicating shared messages to the university body.
- To be strategic decision makers and operational implementers of Naropa’s strategic plan.
- To create an enlivening, nourishing place to be for all of our community and to be the generators of a thriving organizational culture.
- To develop financial and operational awareness and accountability and be responsible for leading the organization into institutional sustainability.