How to Apply
MA Clinical Mental Health Counseling: Mindfulness-Based Transpersonal Counseling (On-Campus & Low-Residency)
Both the on-campus and low-residency MTC programs are accepting applications for August 2023. The low-residency program is also accepting applications for May 2023.
- Deadline to Submit an Application: February 1
Group Interview Days
- February 10, 2023 (In-person)
- February 17, 2023 (Remote)
- Tentative: April 21, 2023 (In-person)
- Tentative: April 28, 2023 (Remote)
Apply online by creating a new account or signing in to an existing account. At the end of your application, you will be prompted to pay a $60 nonrefundable application fee. If your current financial situation warrants waiving your application fee, you may request a fee waiver.
After you submit the application form:
- RSVP for an interview day using the email sent shortly after submitting the application.
- Complete your application by uploading documents (e.g. essays, unofficial transcripts)
- Send out requests for letters of recommendation