How to Apply for Undergraduate Financial Aid
Apply for Federal Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the March 1 priority deadline
- The earlier you apply and complete all necessary paperwork, the more likely you are to receive the full amount of aid for which you are eligible
- Late applicants and those whose financial aid application requirements are not met by the suggested deadline will still be awarded all forms of aid still available for which they are eligible
- Students must complete the FAFSA with prior, prior tax year information. If your financial circumstances have changed, please contact the financial aid office.
- Utilize the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA! This will transfer tax information from the IRS to your FAFSA.
- If you are not required to file taxes, indicate so on the FAFSA and include any earnings on your application
- List Naropa's six digit school code (014652) on your application
Your FAFSA may be selected for verification. If so, we will email you with instructions on how to complete the verification process. Students selected for verification must complete the verification process before we can award them financial aid.
The Financial Aid Office is required by law to report students to the Office of the Inspector General and/or local law enforcement officials if it is suspected that information has been misreported and/or altered for the purpose of increasing financial aid eligibility or fraudulently obtaining federal funds
Apply for State Aid
- State funded financial aid may be available to Colorado residents who qualify
- Students must complete the Colorado State Financial Aid Application, in addition to the FAFSA
- Completed applications and all required documents should be submitted to the Financial Aid Office:
Mail: 2130 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80302