Net Price Calculator
Welcome to Naropa University's Net Price Calculator
Grow intellectually, professionally, and personally. At Naropa University, you will receive rigorous instruction in a unique contemplative environment, preparing you for future success in graduate school and in your career.
- Use this calculator to make an early estimate of your annual cost to attend Naropa University.
- This calculator is designed to estimate costs and eligibility for financial aid for first-year undergraduate and undergraduate transfer students who are US citizens or eligible non-citizens (e.g. permanent residents). International students are encouraged to complete the International Student Aid Application for an estimation of their aid eligibility.
- This calculator estimates eligibility for Naropa University academic and need-based aid, federal aid, and state aid.
- This calculator is intended to provide general guidance; it is neither an application for financial aid nor an offer of financial aid. The results are an estimate based on the 2021-22 costs and do not represent any guarantee of cost or of aid.
- Calculations are based on a full-time undergraduate student entering in fall 2021.
- To apply for financial aid, you are required to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and your actual financial aid eligibility will be determined by Naropa University.