The scholarship deadline is April 1, unless otherwise noted.
To be considered for Naropa's institutional scholarships, students must meet the following criteria by the scholarship deadline:
- Be admitted into a degree program
- Be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours each semester
- Students must be enrolled full-time for both fall and spring (exceptions: Transfer Scholarship, Academic Achievement Scholarship, Academic Honor Scholarship, and Academic Excellence Scholarship may be awarded to eligible full-time students who are starting in the spring semester)
- Have a cumulative 3.0 GPA (returning students only)
- Have a complete financial aid application on file (FAFSA or International Financial Aid Application), unless otherwise stated in the scholarship description
- The 2022-2023 FAFSA is considered complete when the application contains complete 2020 tax information and any outstanding items have been resolved.
- Scholarships range from $500 to $10,000/academic year
- Receiving more than one institutional scholarship could affect your eligibility for, or the amounts of other forms of aid, including scholarship awards
Here you can get a complete list of scholarships available to undergraduates.
Undergraduate Cost Calculator
Naropa University Net Price Calculator
At Naropa, we strive to make a Naropa education accessible to as many students as we can.
To get a better idea of what you might pay at Naropa, run your numbers through Naropa's Net Price Calculator.
*Average scholarships and grants reflect the average of those students receiving this type of aid.