School of Extended Studies
A Contemplative Conference Featuring Keynote from Vassar Byrd
January 8-9, 2016
Nalanda Events Center // 6287 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80301
- Are you a professional involved with end of life care for your patients/clients?
- Are you or someone close to you facing serious illness or the end of life?
- Are you frustrated with aspects of the current system of care?
- Do you find yourself yearning for a better way to support people (and yourself!) during this challenging time?
- What other models exist for care that are more supportive and holistic?
Explore how contemplative practice enriches and improves end-of-life care for practitioners, professionals, and patients. Contribute to the conversation and gain practical tools to transform the way we care.
Authentic Leadership's blended learning format encourages deep, personal learning, fast assimilation of conceptual models and practical application to the workplace. The program offers you a transformative learning experience integrating the best of Western leadership practices with the wisdom of Eastern contemplative traditions.
Learn more about the Authentic Leadership Program.
Discover upcoming events sponsored by the Authentic Leadership Center.