NAROPA UNIVERSITY ART GALLERIES
The Naropa University Galleries offer an experience of the arts in a contemplative
environment committed to the human experience of visual, perceptual and energetic
transmissions through art.
Deeply linked with Naropa University’s mission, the visual arts galleries nurture
and cultivate contemplative insight to reflect the interplay of discipline and delight.
We are home to five art galleries throughout the campuses that present contemporary
and traditional media by students and faculty, regional, national and international
artists. In addition, each spring and fall semester the Naropa University Galleries
feature artwork by graduating seniors from the Visual Arts and Art Therapy programs.
Nalanda Campus - 6287 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80301
- The Cube Gallery: An intimate gallery showing contemporary local, national and international artists. Hours: M–F 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Nalanda Gallery: Professional guest artists and Senior Graduation BA exhibition. Hours: M–F 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
- Lounge Gallery: A innovative, community space operated by Naropa students with mentoring by the
gallery manager to create experiential exhibits while learning curatorial, design
and installation skills. Hours: M–F 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Arapahoe Campus – 2130 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80301
- The Lincoln Gallery: Displays local and regional artists. Located in the Lincoln Building. Hours: M–F 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Paramita Campus - 3285 30th Street, Boulder, CO 80301
- The Paramita Gallery: Presents works in all media by regional professonal artists; Naropa University Faculty
and MA Art Therapy students. Hours: M–F 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The School of the Arts is committed to engaging a diverse audience and community building,
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- The Naropa University alumni community
- Across campuses in the Naropa University community
- The Boulder and Denver university community
- The Boulder, Foothills, and Denver metro area community
- National and International visitors
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org a proposal (1-2 pages), recent bio, 10+ digital images and CV. Gallery Committee
is planning 2020 - 2022. Proposals accepted year round.