– Founder of the Mahayana study/practice group The Chenrezig Project in 2005, still active.
– Adjunct professor of Tibetan Buddhism in the University of Central Florida system.
– Adjunct professor at Hindu University of America (Florida), sharing Buddhist perspectives and practices with students pursuing advanced degrees in Vedic studies.
– Group and one-on-one volunteer and volunteer coordinator at the Monroe Correctional Complex, a four-prison penitentiary for male inmates in the Seattle (WA) area.
– Podcaster of “The Elegant Mind” — an ongoing series of short, Buddhist-inspired perspectives.
– Formerly a newspaper writer, art director and editor — and then legal profession information entrepreneur — in New York City.
This is where experiential learning meets academic rigor. Where you challenge your intellect and uncover your potential. Where you discover the work you’re moved to do—then use it to transform our world.
“*” indicates required fields