The Office of Events provides logistical support for performances including dance, music, theater, lectures, readings, conferences, and other special events at Naropa University.
We employ a full crew made up of professionals and students who are knowledgeable in behind-the-scenes and front-of-house operations such as:
- Theatrical sound and lighting design
- Stage management
- Ticketing and box office management
- House management
There are two main performance spaces that Naropa University has for events:
- PAC (Performing Arts Center), located on the Arapahoe Campus at 2130 Arapahoe Ave.
- Nalanda Events Center, located on the Nalanda Campus at 6287 Arapahoe Ave.
Performing Arts Center (PAC)
- Seats up to 200
- Room Dimensions: 60′ x 41′
- Stage dimensions can be built to suit your needs
- Full light, sound and video capabilities
- Designed for theatrical performances and events
Nalanda Events Center
- Seats up to 500
- Room Dimensions: 81 ‘x 53’
- Stage Dimensions: 12′ x 16′ (can vary to suit your needs)
- Designed for conferences, lectures and workshops
We also have a few smaller spaces that will seat up to 150 people, along with classrooms that will accommodate 25-30.