Campus Safety Protocols: Summer 2021
We will continue to ask community members accessing campus or other in-person Naropa sponsored activities for Summer 2021 (June 1 through August 1) to follow the following safety procedures:
- Continue to wear masks both indoor and outdoor while on Naropa property UNLESS you are fully vaccinated AND have completed the Vaccine Verification Process.
- Continue to practice social distancing UNLESS you are fully vaccinated AND have completed the Vaccine Verification Process.
- Continue to utilize the Campus Clearance Check-In Form (please click here to access the Campus Clearance Form) each time you access campus UNLESS you are fully vaccinated AND have completed the Vaccine Verification Process.
- At this time, we will continue to reduce access to our campus facilities and will not host third-party rentals or events.
- Events hosted by students or employees should follow the above safety guidelines. While there are no longer caps on the number of people allowed to gather, anyone hosting an event with more than 25 people estimated to be in attendance should contact the COVID Taskforce (firstname.lastname@example.org) for support.
NOTE: Safety protocols for the Fall 2021 semester will be announced in August.