How to Apply
Two Ways to Apply
Visiting students may apply through any one of the following methods:
- Apply online. This is the preferred method of applying. When you apply online, you will be required
to submit an application fee with a Visa or MasterCard. Current students, staff, faculty,
and alumni are not required to submit an application fee.
- Request that an application be mailed to you.
Visiting Student Admissions Requirements
Regardless of which method of applying you choose, a completed application to Naropa
University's undergraduate visiting student program includes the following items:
- The Undergraduate Visiting Student Application form. Using the online application is strongly encouraged. Applicants may also print off
the visiting student application form and mail it to the Office of Admissions.
- A $50 nonrefundable fee. If you do not submit your payment online, then you may send
the Office of Admissions a check or money order, made payable to "Naropa University."
Your name must be clearly indicated on the check.
- Official transcripts of every undergraduate institution you have attended.
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or someone who knows you well. The letter may not be from family members,
spouses, or current therapists. The letter must be on or attached to the letter of
recommendation form. You can download the letter of recommendation form here. This letter must be in a sealed envelope, and must be signed by the recommendation
writer. Scans, faxes, copies, emails, and opened letters can not be accepted. If extenuating
circumstances prevent the use of mail, please contact the Office of Admissions at
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We welcome you as a visiting student to experience the
wisdom of Naropa University.