State Aid

Undergraduates who are residents of Colorado, may be eligible for Colorado-funded, state aid. Students must complete the FAFSA. They must also submit documentation of in-state status and the:

Awards are limited to fulltime students with significant financial need. Students may retain their Colorado-funded state aid in subsequent years provided they maintain fulltime status, maintain satisfactory progress, and continue to demonstrate significant financial need. They must also maintain state residency.

Types of Aid

Colorado State Grant 

Awarded to Colorado residents who demonstrate financial need.

Colorado Work-Study

Students awarded Colorado work-study may apply for on-campus work-study jobs.