Immigration Information


International students at Naropa must hold F-1 student status. Email  if you need information on other visas, or for information about other immigration matters.

The F-1 student visa is issued by a United States consular officer upon receipt of an I-20 Form issued by a university. The I-20 Form certifies that the student has been admitted to the university and has documented financial support. An F-1 student is admitted to the United States for the purpose of attending a specific school. In order to maintain F-1 status, the student must continue to attend that school, carry a full program of study, and make normal progress toward a degree or the completion of an educational objective. A spouse or child accompanying an F-1 student is designated F-2. F-2 dependents are not allowed to work; F-2 children may attend school, but an F-1 spouse may not attend school full time or pursue a degree in the United States.

Passport & Visa
Form I-94 & I-20
Duration & Maintenance
Reporting & Confidentiality

Questions? Give us a call today.