There are other programs that teach mindfulness, but Naropa University is the only school in the nation that bases its entire curriculum on mindful, contemplative education.
As a result, you will learn contemplative methods and transform your life with contemplative practice.
- Engage in rigorous academics
- Gain the skills, self-awareness, and resiliency needed in the classroom or any work environment
- Integrate the best practices of Western teaching and learn the wisdom and groundedness
of Eastern traditions to prepare to for the complex needs of a diverse classroom
- Deepen your cultural responsiveness by embracing the dynamics of difference
- Explore holistic education traditions
- Deepen your compassion through challenging, thoughtful practices
- Relate on a deeper level with others
- Develop a deep connection with faculty invested in your success and well-being