You will need your Naropa ID card to open your account. Set up library accounts by
emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from your Naropa email address. Your Naropa ID card will serve as your library card.
Loan periods, circulation limits, and renewal limits for Naropa staff are as follows:
- Books – 2 weeks, 3 renewal, 10 items total
- DVDs & CDs – 2week, 3 renewal, 10 items total
- Go to Allen Ginsberg Library website and click on HowlCat Library Catalog (https://www.naropa.edu/academics/ginsberg-library)
- Sign into HowlCat with your HowlCat username and password (see https://www.naropa.edu/academics/ginsberg-library/services/index.php to learn how to set up your account if you have not yet)
- Go to Search bar at top of page and type into open field item you are looking for,
then click "Go"
- Click "Place hold" located on the right side of screen
- Choose your preferred Pick up location, AGL Main Branch or Paramita
- Click "Confirm hold"
- You will be notified via your Naropa email when your hold is ready to be picked up