Updates on library services for March 25th - April 26th:
· Libraries at Arapahoe Campus, Paramita Campus, and Nalanda Campus are physically closed
at this time, but staff remain available to help and assist you online with library
· Please read the 'Naropa Online Resources' document below to learn about accessing
online library resources. Contact email@example.com with any questions about accessing online library resources.
· Circulation of physical library materials is not taking place at this time.
o Please do not return library materials if you can conveniently hold onto them for
the time being.
o If you must return materials, return them to the 2130 Arapahoe campus library book-drop,
outside the Allen Ginsberg Library.
· Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for an extension on your check-out period if you have received an overdue
notice: we will renew, and forgive associated fines.
o All checked out materials have been granted a longer check-out period, and this should
be reflected in accounts currently—but if you find that your items were not automatically
extended with our system-wide update, just get in touch!
· The library building on Arapahoe campus (including Reading Room), and the Wulsin Hall,
Paramita, and Nalanda computer labs will be open and accessible with your Naropa ID
card during any campus open building hours.
o See update emails from facilities personnel (Arron Cook and/or Karina Scott) on campus
closures to get the most up-to-date news on campus building hours.