How to Apply
Our application process is designed as a contemplative practice to help you decide
if LeapYear is the right fit for you. It allows us to get a good sense of who you are, in order
to support you in your LeapYear journey. We welcome the chance to know you better through your application. If you
have any questions, feel free to reach out LeapYear staff for assistance.
- The LeapYear application is online. If you are planning to do the program on a not-for-credit basis, or as a way to complete high school, please contact us for more details.
- Please note that there is a $25 application fee. If this is a financial hardship for
you, apply for a waiver here.
- LeapYear accepts applications on a rolling basis, for both fall and spring start dates. We
accept applications until our program is full.
- Once your completed application is received, we will contact you to schedule a video,
phone, or in-person interview. This interview is a chance for you to get to know us,
and us to get to know you.
- You can expect to receive an admissions decision shortly after your interview.
Program Eligibility Notes
- Students must be at least 17 years of age by the start of the program.
- Students must be able to attend the full program. We are not currently able to offer