SPRING 2017 COMMENCEMENT
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Macky Auditorium (on CU campus)
Graduation Speaker Kerry Kelli
Kerry Kelli is the founder of CTZNWELL, an emerging movement to mobilize people into a powerful
force for wellbeing for all. She spent seven years as Executive Director of the non-profit
Off the Mat, Into the World and is currently board chair. She is relentless in her
commitment to elevating leaders, groups and projects to next-level social change makers
through her work with The Catalyst Collective, an innovative consultancy designed
for mission-based individuals, groups, and organizations that want to be successful
and make a difference in the world.
Time and Location
Naropa University’s Spring 2017 Commencement Ceremony will be held in Macky Auditorium http://www.colorado.edu/macky/ (on the University of Colorado at Boulder campus) on Sunday, May 14th at 1pm.
- Graduates are required to be at Macky Auditorium (inside) an hour before starting
time. Doors will open 45 minutes before starting time for guests. The ceremony usually
lasts between 2.5 – 3.0 hours.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the auditorium, with the exception of water.
You may bring your own water bottle and water fountains are available in the Macky
- The auditorium is a short walk from Naropa University’s Arapahoe Campus, and many
people prefer to walk up. Free parking is available close-by at Naropa, and paid parking
is available right outside Macky Auditorium. Get directions from the airport and other
- No one (other than graduating students) is allowed inside Macky Auditorium without
a ticket. Tickets may be obtained through the student affairs office - please watch
your naropa e-mail for information.
- A reception will be held at the Nalanda Events Center right after the ceremony at