NAROPA UNIVERSITY GALLERIES
The Naropa University Galleries offer an experience of the arts in a contemplative
environment committed to the human experience of visual, perceptual and energetic
transmissions through art.
Deeply linked with Naropa University’s mission, the visual arts galleries nurture
and cultivate contemplative insight to reflect the interplay of discipline and delight.
We are home to five art galleries throughout the campuses that present contemporary
and traditional media by students and faculty, regional, national and international
artists. In addition, each spring and fall semester the Naropa University Galleries
feature artwork by graduating students from the Visual Arts and Transpersonal Art
Nalanda Campus - 6287 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80301
- The Cube Gallery: An intimate gallery showing contemporary local, national and international artists. Hours:
M–F 10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. during the fall and spring semesters.
- The Nalanda Gallery: Professional guest artists and Senior Graduation BA exhibition. Hours: M–F 10:00a.m.
to 5:30p.m. during the fall and spring semesters.
- Lounge Gallery: An innovative community space operated by Naropa students with mentoring by the
gallery manager to create experiential exhibits while learning curatorial, design,
and installation skills. Hours: M–F 10:00a.m. to 5:30p.m. during the fall and spring
Arapahoe Campus – 2130 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80301
- The Lincoln Gallery: Displays local and regional artists. Located in the Lincoln Building. Hours: M–F
9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m; open year-round.
Paramita Campus - 3285 30th Street, Boulder, CO 80301
- The Paramita Gallery: Presents works in all media by regional professonal artists; Naropa University Faculty
and MA Clinical Mental Health Counseling: Transpersonal Art Therapy students. Hours: M–F
10:00a.m. to 5:30p.m during the fall and spring semesters.
The School of the Arts is committed to engaging a diverse audience and community building,
- Current students, alumni, and community members of Naropa University
- The Boulder and Denver are higher education community
- The Boulder, Foothills, and Denver metro area community
- National and international visitors
Please email to email@example.com a proposal (1-2 pages), recent bio, 10+ digital images and CV. Gallery Committee
is planning 2020 - 2022. Proposals accepted year round.