While we encourage alternative modes of transportation, as well as carpooling and car-sharing, we also have available parking on all three campuses, as well as parking permits for sale.
During Summer (May 13th thru September 9th), no permit is required to park on the Arapahoe Campus. Cars located in undesignated parking areas—such as behind the library, in alleyways and fire lanes and cars taking up two spaces—will be towed at owner's expense.
Parking Permit Fees
- Semester parking: $120 semester
- Single Day Permit: $3/each
- Bulk Day Permit: $3/day for people on campus 1-4 days a week for the semester. Come see if they are right for you.
- Handicap Permit: half price day & semester permits
- Two-wheel Motorized: $25 per year
Parking Permit Grants
Parking permit grant applications are available in the Business Service Center. An email notification will be sent by 4:00 p.m. on August 30th with the amount of the award.
Parking permit grant awards are based on a combination of financial, commuting and family dependent necessities. Staff, faculty & students can apply. All decisions are final and will be made by the Transportation Review Committee. Parking permit grant applications can be picked up outside the Transportation Office.