Costs & Aid
Do you hunger for an education that is personalized, challenging, and hands-on? One where your professors value intellectual growth, compassion, and personal transformation?
This is Naropa University's mission as a contemplative, liberal arts university: to offer a rigorous, personalized, and transformational education. But as a private university, we are also mindful of fulfilling our mission of inclusiveness, including economic inclusiveness.
Our generous scholarship and financial aid packages make it possible for a diverse range of students to attend Naropa. In fact more than 79% of our graduate students and 70% of our undergraduates receive some kind of financial assistance.
It is possible to afford Naropa. Here's how you begin:
- Apply to Naropa.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon after Jan. 1 of the year you plan to attend as possible. Financial aid is typically awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. (Naropa's school code is 014652).
- Research Naropa scholarships and submit extra materials should the scholarship require it.
- Contact us at email@example.com with your questions.
A Naropa University education costs:
|Undergraduate Tuition/Fees||Average Scholarship/Grant Award||Average Federal Loan||=||Your Costs*|
|Graduate Tuition/Fees||Average Scholarship||Average Federal Loan||=||Your Costs*|
*Does not include living expenses and books.
Important Financial Aid Dates:
- March 1 – FAFSA due for fall admission
- October 1 – FAFSA due for spring admission
- April 1 – Scholarship applications requiring a separate application due
- March 1 – Graduate Assistantship applications due.