Do you hunger for an education that is personalized, challenging, and hands-on? One where your professors value intellectual growth, compassion, and personal transformation?
This is Naropa University's mission as a contemplative, liberal arts university: to offer a rigorous, personalized and transformational education. But as a private university, we are also keenly mindful of fulfilling our mission of inclusiveness -- including economic inclusiveness.
Our generous scholarship and financial aid packages make it possible for a diverse range of students to attend Naropa. In fact more than 79% of our graduate students and 70% of our undergraduates receive some kind of financial assistance. It is possible to afford Naropa. Here's how you begin:
- Apply to Naropa.
- In the year you plan to attend, submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon after Jan. 1st as possible. (Naropa's school code is 014652.) Financial aid is typically awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Research Naropa scholarships and submit extra materials should the scholarship require it.
- Contact us at email@example.com with your questions.
Tuition Exchange Program
Naropa University is a member of CIC-TEP (The Council of Independent Colleges-Tuition Exchange Program) which provides a way for students from families of full-time employees of CIC participating institutions to attend other CIC participating institutions tuition-free. Students should contact their home college's human resources office for more information.
Financial Aid Calendar
FAFSA deadlines are subject to change, depending on the year. Get yours in as soon after Jan. 1st as possible!
- ~April 1st: Scholarship applications requiring a separate application due
- ~March 1st: Assistantship applications due.