Alumni in the News
Naropa alumni are frequently featured in the news for the inspiring efforts they contribute to the world. Read articles about alumni and follow their journeys after the university...
- Roslyn Weiss, MA '09, 'Boulder-made Little Elf is all-natural cleanser'
- Tatiana Sifri, BA '99, MA '02, co-presents general interest session "A Collaborative Approach to Addressing Mental Health at Small Campus-Proactive and Reactive Protocols"
- Jennifer Milligan, MFA '07, 'Milligan leaves theater behind, embraces blues'
- Eliza Ladd, MFA '08, A Moving Career
- Rachel Weaver, MFA '10, 'Point of Inspiration' Southeast landscape provides catalyst for first two novels
- Kirsten Wilson, MFA '06, Motus Theater director and creator of "Do You Know Who I Am?" named one of Boulder Weekly's People of the Year"
- Bao Nguyen, MA '06, 'Takes the Helm in Garden Grove'
- Samuel Jablon, BA '09, "Word: Play" Review in Wall Street International
- Gleason Bauer, MFA '07, Winner of 2014 True West Award
- Will Horowitz, Spotlight in Tricycle Magazine
- Seth Lepore, BA '97, "takes on success, religion with his sincere and absurd humor"
- Marissa Perel, BA '08, 'More Than Just a Piece of Sky' Examines Queer Identity
- Audri Williams, MA '04, Unity Day speaker at Lycoming College
- Tim Hernandez, BA '07, First place in the 2014 Latino International Book Conference
- Joanna Wright, MFA '10, A Chat on Sky Candy's COSMICOMICS
- Christopher W. White, MFA '03, Joe Estlack, and Denmo Ibrahim, MFA '03, Mugwumpin Marks 10 Years
- Iggy Ladden, BA '11, Windy City Times 30 Under 30 to be honored
- Michael D'Alessandro, MFA '08, Northwind Arts Center hires executive director
- Matthew Bellows, BA '92, The Highs And Lows Of The Startup Game
- Spencer Dew, SWP '02, Centenary professor to attend Wabash Institute Workshop
- Coryander Friend, BA '00, Cosmic L.A. Style: Coryander Friend & Parachute Market
- Robert Harper, BA ’07, Acting Superintendent at Riverview Psychiatric Center
- Jeff Thompson, MA '06, Triumphant return to music
- Nicole Rodriguez, BA ’99, and Claire Duplantier, BA ’02, celebrate the fifth anniversary of their interdisciplinary artistic venture Subterranean Arthouse
- Carrie Brown, MFA ’08, and Karim Muasher, MFA ’08, Petunia and Chicken Set for FRGID
- Merete Mueller, MA '07, Documentary "Tiny: A Story About Living Small"
- Jay Valentine, MA ’04, A Journey to Fairfield
- Beth White and Lorrie Monte, UC ‘83, Share Vision for Trillium Performing Arts Collective
- Jonathan Siegrist, BA ’09, Featured rock climber in J-Star
- Edith Stone, MA ’97, Celtic Festival Honors Spiritual Woman of Mystery
- Chaunesti Webb, MFA ’09, “I Love My Hair” returns to Manbites Dog Theater
- Chloe Watkins, Jake O’Neal, Eli Mueller, Neil Sullivan, Perform as Boulder Band Intuit
- Pirooz Kalayeh, MFA '03, Releases new film Brad Warner's Hardcore Zen
- Christopher Luna, MFA '99, Clark County poet laureate promotes love of literary arts
- Gregory Alan Isakov, BA ’03, Talks Life, Music and His Classical Move
- Andy Sethi, MA ’12, A Journey of Many Paths: Stories of LGBT Religious Lives in Colorado
- Eric Wilden, MDiv ’06, Serves as Executive Director at My Way
- Andrew McConathy, Talks Psychedelic Honky-tonk Orchestra
- Megan DiBello, MFA ’10, Poetry Teachers NYC Gathers National Artists for Performance
- Deborah Sica, MFA ’02, Albany: New Head Librarian Makes Community Foremost
Read about the lives of our alumni in the spring 2014 issue of Naropa Magazine: Alumni Notes.