23 Ways to Get Involved
Here are some easy ways for you to get involved in Naropa University. Some of these take as few as 15 minutes (denoted with *).
Help Naropa University's Admissions Department
- Meet or talk with a prospective student
- *Send Naropa University the name and address of a possible student
- Bring Naropa University materials to high schools or other places in your community
- Help host an Admissions event in your area
- Call accepted Naropa University students to share a conversation of support
- Help staff an Admissions table for prospective students
- Be available to be contacted by prospective students for an informative conversation about Naropa University
Help Naropa's Outreach and Communications Efforts
- Renew a Naropa University friendship or connection
- Organize a Naropa University alumni gathering in your area
- *Update your contact information with Naropa University, including an updated email address
- *Now ask one or more of your Naropa friends to update their contact information as well!
- *Keep in touch with faculty. Send them a short note or email about what you're up to now. Visit our faculty directory for their e-mail, or contact Alumni Relations at nualumniAT_naropa.edu, and we'll forward it for you!
- *Send in an Alumni Note to update Naropa and your peers about your life's adventures!
- Share Naropa University in all areas of your network -- at work, your spiritual community, your gym, your friends, your professional contacts, area schools
- *Join the Alumni Listserv to stay in communication with nearly 700 Naropa alumni
- *Become a fan of the Facebook page for Naropa University Alumni
- *Be inspired and reminded of Naropa by watching the short Naropa video on Naropa Alumna Sherry Gobaleza (Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Become a Regional Volunteer and serve as an alumni contact for your area by sending an e-mail to nualumniAT_naropa.edu
Provide support through Naropa's Development Office
- *Share a gift, of any size, with Naropa University to support current and prospective students
- *Establish a monthly gift online
- Offer to share your talents and connections with Naropa University by contacting Alumni Relations at nualumniAT_naropa.edu
- Hire a Naropa University graduate
- *Post job opportunities at your organization or company to the Naropa alumni listserv. Or send job opportunities to Career Services