Naropa University Admissions Process
The admissions process at Naropa mirrors its educational philosophy—we recognize the inherent uniqueness of our candidates and eagerly look forward to getting to know each of them on a personal basis. We are looking for a good fit, not a rating in a national publication. We encourage prospective students to investigate what they are truly looking for in a college experience. If Naropa is a fit, we do all we can to make it possible for the student to attend. We encourage applicants to visit our campuses, take a tour, and speak to current students, faculty, and admissions counselors.
Naropa University uses a rolling admissions policy. Applicants may apply as early as September for fall admission. Applications received between September 1 and the suggested deadline will be given equal consideration. Applications received after the suggested deadline will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
- January 15 (fall admission)
- October 15 (spring admission)
A completed application for admission includes the following items:
- Completed application form
- $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Three essays
- One letter of recommendation
- Official high school transcript
- Official college transcripts from every university attended
- Supplemental materials as required by specific departments
- Original score reports from ACT/SAT tests (optional)
We are members of the Common Application (www.commonapp.org) and accept them online or via the mail, with one supplemental essay and a $50 application fee.