How To Apply for Undergraduate Financial Aid
apply for federal aid:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the March 1st priority deadline.
- The earlier you apply and complete all necessary paperwork, the more likely you are
to receive the full amount of aid for which you are eligible.
- Late applicants and those whose financial aid application requirements are not met
by the suggested deadline will still be awarded all forms of aid still available for
which they are eligible.
- Students must complete the 2018-19 FAFSA with 2016 tax information (complete the 2017-18
FAFSA with 2015 tax information if you are applying for the 2017-18 academic year).
- Utilize the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA! This will transfer tax information
from the IRS to your FAFSA.
- If you are not required to file taxes, indicate so on the FAFSA and include any earnings
on your application.
- List Naropa's six digit school code (014652) on your application.
Your FAFSA may be selected for verification. If so, we will email you with instructions on how to
complete the verification process. Students selected for verification must complete
the verification process before we can award them financial aid.
The Financial Aid Office is required by law to report students to the Office of the
Inspector General and/or local law enforcement officials if it is suspected that information
has been misreported and/or altered for the purpose of increasing financial aid eligibility
or fraudulently obtaining federal funds.
apply for state aid
- State funded financail aid may be available to Colorado residents who qualify
- Students must complete the Colorado State Financial Aid Application, in addition to the FAFSA
- Completed applications and all required documents should be submitted to the Financial
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 2130 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80302
- Fax: 303-546-3536