Sample Careers of Environmental Leadership Program Graduates
- Founder and owner, Boulder's Best Organics, Boulder, CO
- Resource Conservation Specialist, City of Boulder
- Sustainability & Accounts Manager at Ecologic Designs, Inc.
- Director of an Indigenous Anishinaabe/Ojibway women's led organization in Michigan, Keepers of the Water, working to protect the water in the Great Lakes.
- Board of Directors, Naturally Boulder, a task force of the Boulder Economic Council
- National Outreach Coordinator, Northwest Earth Institute, Portland, OR
- Founder and Director, Community Cycles, Boulder, CO
- Education and Outreach Coordinator, Local Environmental Action Divison, City of Boulder
- Founder, Syzygy Community House, a nonprofit dedicated to creative sustainabilty prototyping and education
- Director Kwanpandin Institute for Contemplative Learning in Chiangrai and Bangkok, Thailand
- Executive Director, Colorado Canyons Association
- Special Assistant/Community Liaison, Office of the Mayor | City and County of Denver
- Project Manager at University Corporation for Atmospheric Research - managing online education, National Science Standards curriculum alignment, and a partnership with CLACE - a local bilingual after school science program
- Regis University, Affiliate Faculty, Master of Nonprofit Management Department and Master of Business Administration and Founder of Triple Bottom Line Partners
- Founder of the Environmental Leadership and Sustainability Initiative (ELSI Consulting)
- Co-founder and Director of Seed Garden Designs, holistic garden and sustainable landscape design
- Farm Manager at the Greater Newark Conservancy, responsible for overseeing two urban farms and their crews of adult prison inmates and parolees
- And more nationwide!